15.December.20 “The Competitive Edge of Invisalign in Esthetic Interdisciplinary Dentistry”
If you are already registered just get our last updates!!
Curriculum Vitae Dr. Sulimani Shahin - Saudi Arabia:
Brief bio and objective:
A director, clinician, educator and researcher working at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University (AIU) aiming at excelling in education. Furthermore, providing state of the art clear aligner orthodontic therapy to the community.
Educational Degrees and Fellowships:
- Fellowship in Craniofacial and Surgical Orthodontics from Case Western Reserve University, SDM in 2016
- Doctorate of Sciences in Dentistry (DScD) from Boston University, GSDM in 2015
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics from Boston
- University, GSDM in 2013
- Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO) in 2014
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada in Orthodontics (FRCD(C)) in 2013
- Bachelor's Degree in Dental Medicine and Surgery (B.D.S.) from King Abdul Aziz University in 2007
Class rank: 1st place with honors degree.
Awards and prizes:
- Nominated as Faculty of the year 2016-2017 at IAU, College of Dentistry.
- Recipient of the 1 st place prize Invisalign University Challenge in 2014
- Nominated as Demonstrator of the year 2009-2010 at University of Dammam, College of Dentistry.
Work, Teaching & Residency Experience:
- July 2019- Present: Board of Directors Member of the Saudi Orthodontic Society.
- May 2019- Present: Vice Dean for Studies, Development & Community at IAU, College of Dentistry.
- Dec. 2018 – Present: Part time private practice at Dental House Clinics, Khobar, KSA.
- July 2018- Present: Invisalign speaker for Saudi Arabia.
- July 2017- Aug. 2019: Director of the Alumni and Career Development Center at IAU.
- Jan. 2017 – Present: Clinical supervisor for the Saudi Board of Orthodontics residents in Dammam.
- Sept. 2016 – Present: Assistant Professor at IAU, College of Dentistry.
- July 2016 – Dec. 2018: Part time private practice at Mazsaf Dental Clinics, Dammam, KSA.
- Feb. 2016 – Feb. 2017: Visiting Assistant Professor at Case Western Reserve University SDM.
- June 2015 – July 2016: Craniofacial Orthodontic Fellow at Case Western Reserve University SDM.
- July 2013 – June 2016: Lecturer for Orthodontic & pediatric d. residents at Boston University & CWRU.
- July 2010 – June 2015: Orthodontic Resident at Boston University, GSDM.
- April 2009 – June 2010: Demonstrator (Teaching Assistant) at University of Dammam.
- Oct. 2008 – Apr. 2009: Full time General Dentist at King Abdul Aziz Medical City, Jeddah.
- Sept. 2008 – Apr. 2009: Part time private practice at Ideal clinics, Jeddah, KSA.
Educational Background, Lecturing & Experience:
- Lectured at more that 10 international dental/orthodontic conferences and many local events.
- Certified item writer for the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- Member of organizing committees at multiple international dental/orthodontic conferences.
- Experienced in biostatistics and advanced statistical computing softwares SAS & R.
- Attended more than 40 international dental conferences and 25 workshops since 2005.
- Clear aligner therapy/ Invisalign.
- Cone beam computed tomography superimposition.
- Reviewer for the Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal and the Journal of Orthodontic Science.
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontics.
- Member of the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Member of the Saudi Orthodontic Society.
- Member of the Saudi Dental Society.
- Member of Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
“The Competitive Edge of Invisalign in Esthetic Interdisciplinary Dentistry”
The contemporary clients of the orthodontic practice are demanding high esthetic and
expedited dental care. Unparalleled in its approach has clear aligners via Invisalign changed the
esthetic dental-practice as we know today. The application of digital diagnosis in
interdisciplinary dentistry has become state of the art in producing optimum outcomes. In this
presentation, the speaker will share multidisciplinary clinical cases to highlight these concepts.
What you get with your Registration
Online bonus webinars, videos with tricks and tips for your clinical practice and special online surprise events.
Huge data of training at Clear Aligners.
You will learn how to diagnose, create a perfect treatment plan and treat all malocclusions of your orthodontic patients.
You will be able to offer transparent invisible aligners with total success and with the security of reaching your goals ortho in the most demanding cases and treatments.
You will significantly increase the profitability of your business and increase your reputation and position as an invisible orthodontics specialist
Your low cost monthly investment in Master Aligner Online Academy is one of the most profitable investments you will ever make in your career.
The most up-to-date, complete and practical INVISALIGN PROGRAM brought to you by the pioneers and top speakers on aligners of the world
29.December.20 - Dr. Chis Chang - Taiwan
Curriculum Vitae - Dr. Chris Chang - Taiwan
Dr. Chris Chang is the founder of Beethoven Orthodontic Center and Newton’s A Inc. in Hsinchu, Taiwan. He received his PhD in Bone Physiology and Certificate in Orthodontics from Indiana University. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and an active member of Angle Society-Midwest. Dr. Chang is the publisher of Journal of Digital Orthodontics and has authored and co-authored many orthodontic books, including Orthodontics Vols. 1-6, as well as Words of Wisdom, Jobsology and Trumpology. He is the inventor of OrthoBoneScrews(OBS ).
GREAT SPEAKERS WITH GREAT WEBINARS
Dr. Alessandro Mario Greco - Italy
Dr. Kenji Ojima -Japan
Dr. Benedict Wilmes- Germany
Dr. Pedro Costa Monteiro -Portugal
Dr. Isabel Flores Allen - Portugal
Dr. Cynthia Veit - Brazil
Dr. Sulimai Shahin - Saudi Arabia
Dr. Hector García Alatorre - Mexico
Dr.Jignesh Kothari - India
Dr. Daniel Ramos - Brazil
Dr. Waddah Sabouni- France
Dr. Camila Reis - Brazil
Dr. Chis Chang - Taiwan
Dr. Martin Pedernera - Spain
Dr. Dalia Latkauskienė - Lithuania
Dr. David Raickovic - Croatia
Dr. Renato Mussa - Brasil
Dr. Rafi Romano - Israel
Dr. Simonetta Meuli - Italy
Dr. Federico Brugnami -Italy
Dr. Enzo Pasciuti - Italy
Dr. Esmeralda Herrero - Spain
Dr. Matthias Peper - Germany
Do you have any question about the webinars?
For more information please contact us :
Master Aligner Online Academy
or you may chat us 24/7 at ADOME web page
We hope you are able to contact us for further questions